Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mixed Media Layouts - Magnolia Day

Last Saturday, December 7 was the first ever Magnolia Day here in thePhilippines! Everyone had fun 
with the workshops and of course the sale. Plus..... everybody went home with a gift from our sponsor Magnolia Stamps!!!

Here are the layouts I created for the mixed media workshop.


Layout 1
On this layout out I used mostly thin dies from Magnolia for embelishment. They're my personal favorite. 
I started by painting gesso all over the foam die cut pieces then I misted and painted them with acrylic paint and tatterd agels glimmer glaze.

Some close ups






Layout 2
On this layout I used Prima Delight collection and some wood accents also from Prima.



On top is a stamp from Magnolia that I embossed using white opaque embossing powder from Judikins.


Layout 3






Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment