Friday, April 18, 2014

Photo Tutorial for PPS


Hi everyone!!! Ime here to share with you how I did my stenciling using this gorgeous stencil from TCW.
Here is the layout I posted earlier using the stencil.

A closer look on the finished stenciling. Just love the texture on this.


1. I stick my stencil down with washi tape so it wont move during the process of adding my mediums.

This is just one of my favorite medium=). Golden Light Molding paste.

2. Start applying the medium using a palette knife or an old credit card

3. Wait for a minute or two to let the medium dry a little then cover all four sides of the stencil and start misting.

I diluted my mist by adding water, making the mist a few shades lighter than the original color.

Here is what it looks like after heat setting.

Supplies used
the crafters workshop stencil- mini peacock feathers
golden light molding paste
palette knife

A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page or a Card or an Altered Project with the theme 'CLEAN AND SIMPLE' 
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Be a member of our Facebook Group and share your project in our album March Challenge: Clean and Simple
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: March 31, 2014
Prize: A prize pack put together by PPS 

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment