Thursday, June 12, 2014

Welcome to Pretty Paper Studio New Website

Hello everyone!!! Ime here to welcome all of you guys to our new website.
 Inspired by the color palette of our new home, I've made a smash book page for this month's challenge. I know that smash books have been around for quite some time now but it's something new to me and very excited about it.
Here it is...
may-2014a
This a 2 page spread of the smash book I am playing with now.
may-2014g
This is the left page. I created a pocket and a flap using washi tapes. The flap opens up to reveal more photos and  some journaling too. I also added some stamping to give the page finishing touches.
may-2014f
This is the right page and again I made a pocket and a flap. I added a wooden heart embellishment and painted it with fired brick distress stain.
Here is how to join:
For this month, we’d like you to make something that inspired you about the new Pretty Paper Studio website.
Upload your entry to the member’s gallery and link us up in this thread in the forum: “June 2014 challenge”.
All entries are due on the 30th of June, 2014.
Challenge winner will get a AED50 voucher from Pretty Paper Studio.
Supplies used:
CP MHSB JOURNALING CARDS
Thanks for stopping by!!!  Happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment