Sunday, July 13, 2014

Mixed Media Tag for Pretty Paper Studio

Hi everyone!! Ime  here to share a mixed media tag I've created for this month challenge.  The challenge is to create any project using the colors from our new website.
Here is my tag.
june-tag-a
I used a heavy cardstock for my base.  I added some dry wall tape and gauze then sprayed some mist.  When everything is dry I started adding my embellishment using a hot glue gun. Lastly, I did some stamping and painted mediums on the edges to give the tag more texture.
Some close ups
june-tag-b
june-tag-c
Here is how to join:
For this month, we’d like you to make something that inspired you about the new Pretty Paper Studio website.
Upload your entry to the member’s gallery and link us up in this thread in the forum: “June 2014 challenge”.
All entries are due on the 30th of June, 2014.
Challenge winner will get a AED50 voucher from Pretty Paper Studio.
Supplies Used:
Happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment