Sunday, July 13, 2014

Handmade Flower Photo Tutorial

Hi crafters! Ime here to share on how I did my handmade flowers. This is my first handmade flowers, they have a distress and vintage look I just love them!! I definitely will make more of these for future projects.
Here is the mixed media card I did using the handmade flowers.
june-carda
Here is how I made the flowers.
june-pta
First I punched 3 big pieces of flowers and two small flowers ( any kind of flower die will work on this technique). With my embossing tool and mat, I pressed it at the tip of petal going down to the center of the flower.
june-ptb
This is how the flowers should look like
june-ptd
Glue the petals on top of each other.
june-pte
I added glue in the middle of the flower then sprinkled distress glitter and crush glass glitter over it.
june-ptc
Here is the finished flowers
Supplies Used:
Other supplies:
ek flower punch
crush glass glitter
mcgill embossing tool

No comments:

Post a Comment