Tuesday, October 1, 2013

kaboodle doodles challenge 191

Hi everyone!! New challenge is up at Kaboodle Doodles.
This week challenge is create a project with
"Your Special Day" theme.
The ramdomly drawn winner will receive 2 sheets of digis from the store of our sponsor this week

Here is the card I created for this challenge...
Image is from Whoopsi Daisy sheet 3. I colored the fairy with copic markers (skin)
liquid pearls for the dress and i added some stickles to the outline of the dress.


I used my stencil and homemade textured paste to create the background
added some rubons then glue down some flowers. 
Also, I adhered the fairy using 3d foam squares and she is standing on a resin mushroom colored with
copic markers.

be sure to check out Kaboodle Doodles challange blog to join and for more 
DT inspiration.



thanks for stopping by!!!



1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm a week late but you already know that I adore this card!!!

    ReplyDelete