Tuesday, October 8, 2013

kaboodle doodles challenge 192

Hi everyone! Today I want to share a card I made for Kaboodle Doodle Challenge Blog. 
The theme is to create a project "with pumpkins"
The randomly drawn winner will receive 5 digital images from the store 
of our sponsor this week

Here is the card I made for this week's challenge...
The image is from Eureka Stamps called Fat Pumpkin.
It's just one digital stamp that I printed out in different sizes. 
I also colored them with different shades of orange 
using chalks and dove blender pen.


Here is a close up on the card....

I used match sticks for my fence and added some twine. I also added some
gauze and Judikins Speckles in spring meadows for the grass effect.

Don't forgot to drop by Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog 
to join and for more DT inspiration.

Thanks for dropping by!!!


1 comment: