Tuesday, October 15, 2013

kaboodle doodles challenge 193

Hello Monday!!! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.
I'm here to share a card I made for Kaboodle Doodles "earth tones or earth colors" 
theme challenge for this week.
The randomly drawn winner will receive $10 voucher from the store of our
sponsor this week Di's Digi Downloads.

Here is the card I created
I used black cardstock for my base and a prima packaging for my background.
I added some envelope images (Websters Pages), doily and a few die cut pieces using Magnolia dies.


This is a handmade crochet flower with pearl center.  I inked the edges with Distress Inkpad (vintage photo) 
then misted it with water to give it a more vintage look.

Be sure to check out KBCB to join and for more inspiration from other DTs.

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment