Thursday, February 6, 2014

1000 Steps from Home - Supreme Scrap Tournament Challenge 1

Hi ladies!! Today I want to share my first ever 2 page layout for SST.

I normally start a layout by choosing the photos I will use then I search for the perfect paper for my base 
(thick patterned paper or water color paper). 
I position my photos on the page without adhering it then the fun begins....

Here is my take on this week's challenge....



Some close-ups...




I made my background using a stencil and textured paint.When the medium is dry, I applied wild honey distress ink using make up sponge then I layered some embellishments. My last step was to add distress stain to the layout to create splatter effects. 

Happy crafting!!!



1 comment:

  1. beautiful texture and those flowers are awesome!! good luck at the tournament!

    ReplyDelete