Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pretty Paper Studio Challenge Intro for January

Challenge Intro - New beginning

Hi everyone!!! Ime here to share part 3 of my posting for this month, I created another mixed media layout using tons of embellishment all from PPS.

First I created my background then started planning and assembling my embellishments (without adhering). I stick all the stickers down on a piece of white cardstock then fussy cut them. 


Here are some detailed shots of the layout.
Here is a photo of the altered chipboard. Photo tutorial on how I created the texture click here.



Supplies List:
paper 

sticker 

mixed media supplies

chipboard

trims

 A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page or a Card or an Altered Project with the theme 'New Beginnings' 
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Be a member of our Facebook Group and share your project in our album January Challenge: New Beginnings
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: January 31, 2014
Prize: A prize pack put together by PPS 


No comments:

Post a Comment