Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 197

Happy Monday everyone!!! Today I want to share a tag I've created for
Kaboodle Doodles "Bountiful Harvest/ Blessings" challenge for this week.  The randomly drawn winner
will receive $10 voucher from thei store of our sponsor for this week
Di's Digis.

Here is the tag I created...

On the photo above is a tag I created by layering papers together and distressing them. 


Here are some detailed shots of the tag.

Here I applied molding paste then when it's dry I added orange acrylic paint on some areas.
I added distress crackle paint... waited for it to dry then sealed it with multi medium in matte and while it's still wet I sprinkled some glass beads.





Be sure to check out KBCB to join and for more inspiration from other DTs.


Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!!



2 comments: