Monday, November 11, 2013

Mixed Media Workshop at Lasting Impression

Hello everyone!!! Just want to share the mixed media layouts we created at
Lasting Impression last Saturday. 

First layout

On the layout above I use burlap tape for my background.
I overlap the tapes in different lengths then I painted gesso using a dry brush. I misted the background 
then brushed some glimmer glaze on random areas. I also used the glimmer glaze to 
create some splatters.





Second layout

On this layout I used two stencils with fiber paste as my medium. Misted it then added some splatters and some circles using lids of bottles.





Third layout

On this layout I use stencil for my background with fiber paste.
I also use a stamp to give the layout more texture. 

Here I use circle and banner punchers.

This is the hidden page under the first to photos.


Last layout

On this layout I also use stencils with gesso. The cameras are made from a stencil with light molding paste that I mixed with a little blue acrylic paint.



Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment