Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 199

Hi everyone!!! Today I want to share a card I made for Kaboodles Doodles
"buttons and twine" challenge. The randomly drawn winner will receive 1 set of digi images from 
our sponsor  Melonheadz Illustrations.



Here is the card I made
This is a 6x6 card using Saturated Canary image. I colored the image with copics markers. For the background , I adhered sky blue twine on my base paper then layered some papers left over from other projects. Lasty, I added a paper doily that framed the image really well. 


Some close ups

Coloring with no lines technique.. This is the first time i tried this... it's hard but I really love the result.
I outlined the eyes and mouth with copic multiliner.


On the photo above, I adhered some heart buttons from my stash and  pearl mica flakes.


Be sure to check out KBCB to join and for more inspiration from other DTs.


Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment