Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pretty Paper Studio Product Spotlight

Hi everyone!! Ime here for PRETTY PAPER STUDIO Product Spotlight Tuesday.
Let me tell you guys more about Tim Holtz Distress Glitter..... 
It's in a 18 grams container with 24 beautiful colors to choose from. It looks like
vintage glass glitter but it's not glass. When you pour the glitter on a piece of paper, it's flat and not impressive but when you sprinkle it on top of an adhesive.... WOW!!!! The effect is just so pretty, almost like diamonds.

So what's the difference between distress stickles,
distress dry glitter and distress glitter???


The main difference is the coverage as you can see above and the particle size of the glitter also differs. Distress Stickles and Distress Dry Glitter have different sized particles while the Distress Glitter have uniform sized particles.



Let me share 2 projects using Distress Glitter.

My first project is a mixed media card using Eco Park "Sweet Girl" paper line.
                      
                       
On this image I added glossy accents to the flowers then sprinkled some distress glitter over them.


Here are some of the elements that I put together. All from Eco Park "Sweet Girl" collection.
I fussy cut the girl image and sentiments then added some stickers.

                       
            Here I created a background using Crafters Workshop Stencil "Climbing Vines" with white stone medium.
I misted it with Mister Huey's "First Kiss". While the medium is still wet I added some glossy accents
on random areas then sprinkled it with Distres Glitter "Peacock Feathers"



Here is my second project.



It's an envelop made using an envelope punch board by We R Memory Keepers (available at PPS)





On the photo above, I used multi medium gloss with my stencil then sprinkled a mixture of peacock feathers and rock candy ditress glitter.When it's dry I misted it with Mister Huey's First Kiss mist then added some sticker elements from Echo Park Sweet Girl collection. I also used a wooden frame, added glossy accents to the inner corners then sprinkled it with peacock distress glitter.



On this photo, I fussy cut some flowers for the Sweet Girl collection, outlined the edges with glossy accents then sprinkled rock candy distress glitter over them.  The effect is so beautiful. 

All products are available at Pretty Paper Studio.

Happy crafting everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment